Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Page Builder or Shortcodes in TeamMember entry

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

celiapgt
    Participant

Dear urmyfriend,

I would like to make my Team Member entries as rich and attractive as the sample page “About Me” for the employees of the company. They also want to insert their CV information.
    How could I use Page Builder options or shortcodes (for accordion, toggle list, etc.) in a Team Member entry? I know that is possible to use a page instead of a teammember, but I want to use the structure that you gave to the theme: team members entries for staff members.

By the way, the Shortcodes button on Visual Text Editor DOES NOT work, DOES NOT appear, neither in Pages, nor in posts.

Greetings!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  celiapgt. Reason: Forgot something
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  celiapgt.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, the demo page ‘about me’ is a page created with pagebuilder. it has below modules: single image, accordion/toggle, text block, and info-graphic. the posts with type ‘team’ used by pagebuilder ‘team’ module would be better.
    for shortcodes button issue, please update this theme with lastest verion on themeforest.net.
    Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.