Home Forums Real WordPress Theme Open links in new tab

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Adam
    Participant

Hello!

This theme is just the thing I was looking for. It’s beautiful and has a great focus on photography. But as always, there’s some tweaking that needs to be done.

My first issue is: How do make social media icons open in a new tab by default? Or any link or “advertisement” for that matter.

Thanks,
    Adam

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

For social media icons open in a new tab, please follow:
    download the file, unzip it
    – login FTP
    – Upload/replace ../themes/real/functions/interface/interface-functions.php

Best

Adam
    Participant

Hmm.. Unfortunately that seemed to remove the possibility to choose icons for the social networks and made things worse. I certainly did not see anything that resembled an option to open the social network links in a new tab.

I replaced the file back to the original…

BWSM
    Keymaster

please leave your FTP and wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll help you to change it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

admiribro
    Participant

Hello,

As I couldn”t find how to start conversation and as I couldn”t find solution for my problem…

I need a help with speeding up site (Defer parsing of JavaScript, Remove query strings from static resources and Avoid bad requests which “speed test” shows me) and also how to resize pictures so they do not slow down my site?

Thanks in advance :*

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,admiribro

As I couldn”t find how to start conversation and as I couldn”t find solution for my problem…

Did you talk about this problem also? ————
    “How do make social media icons open in a new tab by default?”

I need a help with speeding up site (Defer parsing of JavaScript, Remove query strings from static resources and Avoid bad requests which “speed test” shows me) and also how to resize pictures so they do not slow down my site?

Please refer this post:
    http://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/optimize-loading-speed/

Best, Bwsm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.