Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Mobile Version of video posts

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AMGT
    Participant

Hello,

I tested my video posts on my iphone. The issues is that the video plays however the text icon does not appear. The text is very important in my video posts and I need it to appear on all platforms including cell phones, ipads, tablets etc. Could you please figure out how I can make the text icon appears while I play these video posts on a mobile phone.

Thank you

Johnny
    Participant

hi,
    1. open file flowfolio/styles/responsive.css, find this line(line 120 or about) and remove it:
    .gallery_toolbar > a.tip{ width:0; height:0; margin-left:0; font-size:1px; }
    2. add style: .gallery_tip_wrap{width:???px} under this line @media only screen and (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 479px){(line 82 or about).
    ??? is the width number that you want under mobile viewpot
    best

AMGT
    Participant

Hello sir,

1). REMOVED THIS LINE at row 120:

.gallery_toolbar > a.tip{ width:0; height:0; margin-left:0; font-size:1px; }

2). ADDED below row 82:

style: .gallery_tip_wrap{width:400px}

We can now see the text icon but on click of the icon the textbox does not appear.

Can you pls check if everything seems ok?

Thanks

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please leaving your site url here for further checking.
    thank you

AMGT
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

please remove this line in responsive.css(line 117 or about): .gallery_tip{ margin-left:-460px; }
    thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.