Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Manually add picture to Page Builder Gallery Module

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ronluna
    Participant

I have a large collection of images and when I use the gallery module from page builder I can’t search for images by name nor I can’t view the thumbnail correctly this makes impossible to select the right images to any gallery.

If I switch to classic mode (text view) the pagebuilder code is not there thus not allowing me to manually enter image name to my gallery module.

Is there a way to add a search field in the gallery module to easily search and find images to be added to the gallery or is there any other way to manually add images by name to gallery in text mode or something of that sort?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for good suggest, we are making some test. If it works, we’ll add it in todo list.

Best, Bwsm

BWSM
    Keymaster

Quick update:

download the file, unzip it

– upload and replace the 3 files by FTP:

/functions/pagebuilder/css/pagebuilder.css
    /functions/pagebuilder/js/pagebuilder.js
    /functions/pagebuilder/pagebuilder-fields.php

We’ll upgrade the feature in next version.

ronluna
    Participant

Thanks for those files. Now the thumbnails show up correctly but while clicking on the “select images” button nothing happens and now no new images can be added to the gallery.
    any ideas?

BWSM
    Keymaster

It is caused by your cache of browser. please clear the cache of browser or open a private window and try again, it should be like the screenshot after clickthe “select images” button: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8n2vfrngh57e42f/QQ20140910-2.jpg?dl=0

ronluna
    Participant

I have cleared my cache and I was getting the same results. Then I realized you have relized a newer version. I have downloaded and updated the newer zip file and it is now working correctly.

Thanks a bunch.

BWSM
    Keymaster

welcome 🙂

If you like our theme, could you please give me a 5 stars rating when you goto themeforest.net ( click “download” in drop-down menu when logged )? I would greatly appreciate .

Best, Bwsm

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.