Home Forums Travel WordPress Theme make a black background for galery post with "whole picture" option

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raphnix 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

samuel elling
    Participant

Hi,
    I’d like to know how to make a black background in a galery post instead of the slider background. I have galery post with whole image option (no crop option).

Thank you very much.
    Best regards.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please give me more detail info, an illustration or your site url?
    Thank you

samuel elling
    Participant

Hi,
    you can look the gallery post type (“cataratas de Iguazu” for exemple) on http://www.samuelelling.com : I’d like the visible background (siding the photo) black or darker than now.
    Thank you again

Best regards
    Sam

samuel elling
    Participant

Hi,

up

If I make a gallery post showing whole picture with a different ratio of my browser window I can see the background picture both side of the main gallery picture. How make the background picture darker or black and see just the main picture??

Thx

Regards

Sam

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please open file travel/style.css, replace line 572 with this .bs-slides img{ max-width:none; opacity: 0.3;}, this will make background more darker,
    good luck

samuel elling
    Participant

I’m gonna try this.

Thank you very much!!!

Best regards

Sam

samuel elling
    Participant

After a try, I can see that it make the background darker all the time (on all kind of post) but, if it’s possible, I would like make the background darker only with the gallery post type like it is when I open a prettyphoto gallery in a text type post.

Thank you again

Regard

Sam

samuel elling
    Participant

Up,

Any idea??

Thx đŸ˜‰

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I think this is possible, but i need more test for your requirements. onece done, I will let you know.
    Thank you

Johnny
    Participant

hi, could you please leaving your site ftp account info here through private messages? I will using this for some test and update some scripts,
    Thank you

samuel elling
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, scripts have updated. now only gallery post showing will darker the backgound.
    Best

samuel elling
    Participant

Sorry for the delay.

It’s wonderfull

Thx a lot!!

Best regards

Sam

raphnix
    Participant

Hi, I have exactly the same problem on http://www.abenteuer-reise.net/. Could you help me with that? May provide FTP details if needed… Thanks

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please using js/main.js on site http://www.samuelelling.com/ update you new site the same file(remember backup it first),
    Thank you

raphnix
    Participant

I should have come up with that as well…

Thanks, works perfectly

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.