Home Forums Panda WordPress Theme Look Questions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

fbech
    Participant

Hello. Could you please help me with this questions

1) Slider:
    -It is possible to add a different frame to the slider? right now there is like a white frame, it is possible to change the white color

-It is possible to have a clean slider, no frame?

2)Background:

-When I enter the site in my browser, first I see a background pattern for a second and then the slider appears. Can I fix this and have the slider righ away?

-Can I change the background color of the menu section? add a pattern?

-Can I change background color of the pages?

Thanks a lot for your help

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  fbech.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  fbech.

fbech
    Participant

Sorry, I found out how to change color of the header, Can I add a custom pattern to the header and footer?

-Can I align centered text? I dont see that option in the pages text tool bar

-How can I keep the Title I see in the “Dossier” or “Info” page, in the page “Sinopsis” for example, when I start writing text I loose that Title that corresponds to the titles in the menu

thanks a lot

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  fbech.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, if you don’t mind, please leaving your site login info here through private message(check option ‘set as private reply’), I will check your questions one by one later,
    Thank you

fbech
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, below are the answers for you quetions:
    1.about slider white farme: to remove the frame, open file panda/funtions/layerslider/skins/defaultskin/skin.css, remove line 5
    2.about background:
    -load slider images may take some time, so this is the normal loading process. I think there is no better way to avoid it
    -change the background color of the menu section here: appearance/theme options/color settings/header section
    -change background color of the pages here: appearance/theme options/color settings/content page section
    3.align centered text: edit your page, mouse over your text block in visual composer editor, click pencil icon, dialog box will show, text align toolbar will there.
    4.show page title: edit your page, check option ‘show title in static page’.
    Best

fbech
    Participant

Hello, after removing line 5 I am still getting the white frame

Thanks for your help

Johnny
    Participant

hi, clear your brower cache please,
    Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.