Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme LayerSlider not displaying in FireFox 31.0 (Mac Os 10.9.4)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Claudeine 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Claudeine
    Participant

Hi, slider don’t appear in firefox here http://astonitradefinance-beta.azurewebsites.net but it’s work fine in Safari or Chrome, so I think prob came from my firefox but I don’t find how to solve it, have you any idea?
    Regards

(Sorry for my english)

Claudeine
    Participant

I tested it on my wife’s Mac and an other one (without any plugin) and it don’t work on firefox too, so isn’t mine, but LayerSlider plugin don’t work on Firefox for Mac Os.
    Have you any solution ?

Claudeine
    Participant

Yet it works on the your demo site…
    Please help!

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    I have checked the page on your site from my end with same OS and browser, no problem been found.
    We will pay attention to this problem and contact layerslider author, try to find this problems and get a solution.
    Thank you

Claudeine
    Participant

Hi,
    Today I tested with a local installation and import demo content and it don’t work too :-/
    How it can be possible it’s work on your mac and not on 3 ones I have tested ?

Johnny
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

Please try to :
    1) Did you put a video module in the page? please try to remove it and test again
    2) Please make sure is there the file in your space by FTP (http://astonitradefinance-beta.azurewebsites.net/wp-content/themes/bee/functions/pagebuilder/font/icon.woff), if there is not, upload it(you could find it in the theme fold) and test again

If it still does’t work, please leave your wp-admin/url/user(better with ftp account) here by “Set as private reply”, I’ll login to check it.

Best, Bwsm

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  BWSM.

Claudeine
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

Please upgrade user permissions. I can log in but can’t do anything.

Best,Bwsm

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  BWSM.

BWSM
    Keymaster

try to remove the code in style.css (go to line 61)

#header_wrap, #footer_wrap, #main, #sidebar {
        opacity: 0;
    }

Claudeine
    Participant

Yes that works !! Really thank you.

But now I have an other prob (not related to it, I had it before your update).
    On this page http://aston-itclient.bleupetrole.fr/societe/
    The arrows of the client module don’t work, they seem to be behind the other blocks and we can’t click on them, but if you refresh the page it works fine.

Can you help me again ?
    (I have upgraded your user permissions, sorry I forgot to do it the first time)

Claudeine
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, try add below style to file styles/pagebuild.css at the bottom:
    .clients_wrap {height: 84px!important;}
    Best

Claudeine
    Participant

Works fine!
    Thx a lot.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.