- February 13, 2015 at 11:07 am #6246
I have a problem with the plugin integrated to the topic.
i cannot change nothing, like a new slide o new image,
in practice it does not save the changes of working but I do not even operate outside of slide 1!
I had updated both wordpress thema to version 4.0 that with your support before you cancel the theme (panda was compatible with this version) and actually all works!
this is the site
you understand what’s is the problem ??
you need my access code to help me??
so I can not edit my site and being an integrated plugin I can not even try to install it again.
please give me assistance thanks!
have a nice day
RobertaFebruary 13, 2015 at 12:54 pm #6248
If it was fine in old version, please revert to the old version
February 14, 2015 at 8:19 pm #6257February 15, 2015 at 1:23 am #6268
- This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by BWSM.
please revert your wordpress to the old version. there is not other solution. go to https://wordpress.org/download/release-archive/ get the old version. Don’t override the wp-content folder and wp-config.php
I’ll give you a guide later
Best BwsmFebruary 15, 2015 at 1:46 am #6269February 15, 2015 at 2:00 am #6270
I’ll give you a guide.February 15, 2015 at 2:09 am #6271
I have tested, please follow:
1) Back up your wordpress folder firstly!!
2) Go to https://wordpress.org/download/release-archive/ get 3.7.5, unzip it
3) upload and replace the folders and files (green marked folder/files in screenshot)
note: don’t override the wp-content folder and wp-config.php
4) visit the wp-admin page, click update database: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5u87f8m8lb8w8lm/QQ20150215-1.jpg?dl=0February 15, 2015 at 2:28 pm #6278February 16, 2015 at 4:48 am #6296
hi, the “screenshot” can be clicked.
I past the link here again:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.