Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Keep Navi and Right Sidebar and AJAX functionality

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

quehorror
    Participant

Hello there!
    I am hoping that I can turn this theme into a one-page experience, where the navigation and the right sidebar stay on the page at all times.

Is that possible?

Thank you so much in advance for any and all help!

Johnny
    Participant

HI, I am not sure what is the detail of you mean ‘one-page experience’. did you mean remove the posts list of timeline? please give me more detail info,
    Thank you

quehorror
    Participant

Thanks for your response!

By one page experience, I mean that I want the navigation and posts (on the right) to stay in place when a user clicks from one navigation item to another.

The way I see it, it would be: the user clicks on a link in the navigation. The content of that page slides up from the bottom and appears between the navigation on the left and the post list on the right.

Is that any clearer? Thank you again!

Johnny
    Participant

hi, now I have understood what your mean. after doing some experiments of hacking code with your idea, it seem works but with some drawback: it’s difficult to let the gallery post working properly;the background slider will be restarted when click a post link;and the responsive view will be broken.
    so, if you don’t mind above drawbacks please leaving you site url here, I will let you known how to hacking the code later,
    Best

quehorror
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I can not accesse the url you supplied. please customized the theme code reference attached file. change style.css reference rfr-style.css.jpg; change js/main.js file reference rfr-main.js.*.jpg with number order in images name.
    Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.