Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Issues with website sidebar and menu

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

guillaume descamps
    Participant

hi,

first I’d like to say that your aside theme is really awesome !

I’m a brand new wordpress users and I’ve purchased your theme in order to build my online portfolio.
    As I’m a beginner I choose the “import demo data » button in the aside “theme option”

But I made a mistake when I tried to understand how does it work, by erasing post and pages… so I decided to “restaure defaults” in order to “import demo data” again and from there my website became crazy… (please take a look at http://guillaumedescamps.com/layout/ )
    I’ve got several times the portfolio menu but it’s not working or when I click on it, it’s completely random and incomplete

I would like to start over, and even by erasing all the pages, and post from wordpress it keeps displaying all the errors in the sidebar…
    I’ve already remove the theme folder from my wordpress by FTP and put it back by FTP as well but nothing changed..

How do I fix this problem,
    could you help me ?

Many thanks

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I think this is because you import demo data many times. so please clear your wordpress database and files, reinstall wordpress and this theme again.
    Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.