Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Input HEX Color Values at ThemeOptions/Styling

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marcosomaini
    Participant

Hi guys

I could not find a way to input the HEX values into the styling options on the Bee Theme (ThemeOption/Styling). I also would like to use a custom font that I upload to the site, is that possible? All the rest works just like a charm.
    Thanks for all your help

Marco

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    -after you select color from the pallete, please click choose to confirm, or manual enter the HEX value like this #xxxxxx to text box. see attached image.
    -to add your own fonts, please add fonts link to file header.php before tag </head>
    Best

marcosomaini
    Participant

Hi

Exactly what you mentioned on top does not work, you cannot enter the HEX value and hit select or any other way to confirm the input. It will not accept the color at all. Please advise on who to enter the HEX value. It will only pick what I choose with the color picker, but that is simply not accurate.

The font worked, thank you for the help

Marco

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Marco,

Please click “Choose” button after select colour.

if it doesn’t work, please leave your wp-admin url/user/pass by “private reply”, i’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  BWSM.

marcosomaini
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi marcosomaini,

I tested your site admin, I did not find something wrong. It is the test screencast(chose color in palette and enter hex value into box ) https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xv4kcottoy9fym/marcosomaini.mp4?dl=0

Maybe I misunderstood your question, what’s you mentioned that “input the exact value and then hit choose”? Or you could record a video cast or something, I would understand more clearly, thanks.

Best,Bwsm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.