Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Infinite scroll does not working in wordpress 3.6.1

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rv_designer
    Participant

Hello,

I am using your “Flowfolio wordpress” blog template. Very lovely theme, we are using it for our blog.

Please assist me for the following:

1) the pagination does not work. It shows me all the posts (around 25) and the infinite scrolling is somehow not activated. I have not changed any code, only installed the theme and imported content. I am using WordPress 3.6.1.
    2) All post detail pages are ajax but I wish to use some javascript when they navigate to a post detail page (change the push state so the URL changes). I need this so that people can share the URL directly. Do you already have it done? In that case, how to activate it? If it is not done, please advice where in the code I can make changes?

Thanks a lot, awaiting your feedback soon as I need to complete this blog development today.

Regards,
    Riten Vagadiya

Johnny
    Participant

hi, for you question one, could you please give me your site url? then I can check the pagination problem for you.
    second question, to disable the ajax features you should do some coding work: 1. remove ‘jQuery(“#navi a”).aLinkClick();’ in main.js; 2. add script to remove links with onclick attribute when page loaded.
    Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.