Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Individual Team Member's page styling

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  youthtruth 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

youthtruth
    Participant

Hello,

Where is this page’s style coming from? I can’t seem to find out how to change anything on it:
    http://wwwdev.youthtruthsurvey.org/team/marny/

For instance “PHONE NUMBEr” doesn’t have the “R” capitalized.

Thanks!
    Sara

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please open file single-template.php and find line 217(or about), where the ‘NUMBEr’ at.
    Thanks for your careful and serious

youthtruth
    Participant

But where is the styling come from for this page? It doesn’t match the demo page ABOUT ME. I’d like the individual team pages to look like the demo page ABOUT ME.

Thanks!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

The demo page “ABOUT ME” is created by pagebuilder. The team member page can not be set the “ABOUT ME” layout style.
    You could create a page and build it by pagebuilder. I think you could use Image Box module replace Team module, because the team module could only link to team member page.

Best!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  BWSM.

youthtruth
    Participant

Thank you!

Is there anyway to bring over the social icons from the Team Members’ widget to the individual Team Members’ pages?

Also the email address isn’t a hyperlink like it is when the team members are listed, how can I make that an actual link?

Thanks again!

Johnny
    Participant

hi, for adding social icons to individual team members’ page, please using attached file replace the file bee/single-template.php;
    for adding links to members email please edit members email field as attached image show;
    Best

youthtruth
    Participant

Thank you! The email works perfectly now, but the social icons still aren’t coming over. Any thoughts?

Johnny
    Participant

Please make sure have updated the file bee/single-template.php. if you don’t mind please leaving your site admin login info here through private message(check option ‘set as private reply’), I will check from backend later.
    Thank you

youthtruth
    Participant

You’re right, I accidentally had the file rename instead of rewrite. Working fine now!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.