Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Import Demo Data Unsuccessful

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webexpress 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

webexpress
    Participant

Hi,

I tried several times to import the demo data but to no avail. I am always getting ‘Not Successful’ error. Please advise.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

webexpress
    Participant

Hello,

The WordPress is currently installed in my local machine. I just downloaded a fresh template and WordPress. I used both the Import Demo data and Import My Saved Data using the included ‘demo-data’. Both have failed. If you really need access to my installation to fix the, I will upload it to our dev server.

Also, where can I get the revolution slider plugin? it’s not included in the zipped file I downloaded from themeforest.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

maybe some firewall stop it, I don’t know.

please install it manually, unzip the aside.zip, you’ll find /functoins/plugins/revslider.zip

Best, Bwsm

webexpress
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, I have successfully installed the revolution slider manually. Using bulk install isn’t working.

As for the demo data, can you provide the demo-data so I can import using ‘Import My Saved Data’?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.