Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme image resizing

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

chelseajones
    Participant

Menu image and slider dropping down with little window resizing. I have installed the Sept 27 update, 1.1

Johnny
    Participant

hi, to fix the logo postition, please open file bee/style.css and replace line 1364 with this @media (min-width: 980px) {#logo{width:160px};
    for slider image size issue, because it is a component, I will report the issue to our development team,
    Thank you

BWSM
    Keymaster

For slider, quick fix:
    1) Change js/custom.core.js line 352 as:
    jQuery(this).find('img').css({'width':'auto','height':'100%'});

2) Change functions/functions-view-module.php line 2104 as:
    $thumbnail_url = wp_get_attachment_image_src(get_post_thumbnail_id($slider->ID), 'image-thumb-1');

chelseajones
    Participant

When I make these changes, and make new zip file, it will not install. I do not have the option of ftp with my host.

chelseajones
    Participant

I’ve tested this several times, anytime I make a new .zip file of bee theme, it will not install.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, if you dont mind, leaving your site login info here through private message, I will try it for you later,
    Thank you

chelseajones
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

chelseajones
    Participant

also, I was able to upload theme with “logo and slider” custom code from above to my desktop test site. All page modules stopped working. Modules would not save to page.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  chelseajones.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I have fix the issue about logo position for you. but for slider image size fix need update some js file, from wp backend we can not do this and you said you have not ftp account, so please send me your original bee theme zip file through email(sweethome.shanghai[at]gmail.com) I will update some file and send back to you, then you can reinstall the theme by youself, is it ok?
    Thank you

chelseajones
    Participant

that is ok, I will send now, subject: ref: bee theme, chelseajones-image resizing, it is just bee theme version 1.1.1

chelseajones
    Participant

And, thank you for the logo fix.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, updated bee package has send to you mailbox,
    Best

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.