Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme iFrame Possibilities

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tmsignco 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tmsignco
    Participant

I have a music player that I would like to try and insert into the front page but I’m not sure which module to use as when I use the text block and enter the iframe below it shows up as blank. Is there a way to work with iframes in this page builder? I am able to use it on a separate page not using the page builder but it would be nice to incorporate it into the front page along with other items. Thank you.

Example iframe code:
    <iframe style=”border: 0px currentColor; width: 100%; height: 520px;” src=”http://widget.cdbaby.com/bf5177a5-2938-4415-a0bf-97beb09a6901/full/dark/transparent” name=”full” width=”300″ height=”150″></iframe>

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    please try to paste the iframe code into text tab, like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndiml83srs2i16i/QQ20150702-2.jpg?dl=0

Cheers!
    Bwsm
    Follow on Twitter:@uiueux and Facebook: uiueux to get update news.

tmsignco
    Participant

I did try that initially, using the “text block” module in the page builder and when I enter the iframe code in the text tab then switch to the visual tab it does show up as a grey object with a media symbol, which I assume it means that it is successfully using the code. However once I place that module into the page and update the site all I get is a blank space where the module should be. I tried making a brand new page without any formatting other than that single text module and I still get a blank space. The only way I am able to get the widget to show up is by not using the page builder. I can switch to the “classic editor” when working with the page and add the code in the text tab then it will show up in my site perfectly. So it seems to be an issue with page builder. I even tried to do the simple iframe code <iframe width=”300″ height=”150″></iframe> with no other formatting and still I get a blank module.

BWSM
    Keymaster

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

tmsignco
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

It works now, please try to save the text block module in “Text” mode

tmsignco
    Participant

How interesting, great it now works like a charm. You’re right the trick was to save it leaving it in “Text” mode. Thank you very much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.