- May 28, 2014 at 1:44 am #3467
Dear Uiueux team, I recently purchased the Bee theme from you (last week). As I started playing with it, I realised the menu is not visible, even if I customise it on dashboard. I create new pages, with title, then include them in a customised menu (I also select the menu as the menu to be displayed), but when I visit the website, it's only empty black boxes, corresponding to the number of pages - but with no content or title of the page. ...
Hi, after you assignment your menu, please check option ‘Primary Menu’ at the bottom below ‘Menu Settings’ , see attached image.
BestMay 29, 2014 at 10:21 am #3488
Thank you for the reply, but I understood the purpose of this function and tried using it already.
Basically, I created 3 different menus to play with, and I encountered 2 issues:
1. I cannot change the menu from Menu Settings/ Theme locations Primary Menu (from where you suggested) nor from the second tab, namely “Manage locations’. I selectd the desired menu, i click save, it says it is saved, but the field still has the “select a menu” message and nothing changes when I click on “view site”.
2. As explained, I imported all the pre-set pages from the theme, so now I have a huuuge menu. I can see the content, I can delete pages etc. but when I view the site, I have only empty boxes where the title of pages should be.
And it’s not because I opted for the most lenghty menu, I tried deleting pages and working with a 3-pages menu and it’s the same – 3 empty boxes in the menu. I am attaching a pic for you.
May 29, 2014 at 12:18 pm #3492
- This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by noasanvaruna.
Hi, paste your site url here please, I will check it later,
Thank youMay 29, 2014 at 12:40 pm #3494May 30, 2014 at 4:44 am #3500
Hi, please first check the files error on attached image. also, I do not think you bee theme on the right file dir, the default theme folder should be: http://paulvanesch.azurewebsites.net/wp-content/themes/bee
BestMay 30, 2014 at 7:39 am #3504May 30, 2014 at 7:57 am #3505May 30, 2014 at 12:19 pm #3507
Hi, here is the attached image.
please try reinstall bee theme like this:
1. unpack theme package
2. upload the bee folder to http://paulvanesch.azurewebsites.net/wp-content/themes/ through ftp
BestJune 1, 2014 at 12:08 pm #3528
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.