Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme How to set the main menu

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  noasanvaruna 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Johnny
    Participant
    Dear Uiueux team, 

I recently purchased the Bee theme from you (last week). 
    As I started playing with it, I realised the menu is not visible, even if I customise it on dashboard. 

I create new pages, with title, then include them in a customised menu (I also select the menu as the menu to be displayed), but when I visit the website, it's only empty black boxes, corresponding to the number of pages - but with no content or title of the page. ...

Hi, after you assignment your menu, please check option ‘Primary Menu’ at the bottom below ‘Menu Settings’ , see attached image.
    Best

noasanvaruna
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, but I understood the purpose of this function and tried using it already.
    Basically, I created 3 different menus to play with, and I encountered 2 issues:

1. I cannot change the menu from Menu Settings/ Theme locations Primary Menu (from where you suggested) nor from the second tab, namely “Manage locations’. I selectd the desired menu, i click save, it says it is saved, but the field still has the “select a menu” message and nothing changes when I click on “view site”.

2. As explained, I imported all the pre-set pages from the theme, so now I have a huuuge menu. I can see the content, I can delete pages etc. but when I view the site, I have only empty boxes where the title of pages should be.

And it’s not because I opted for the most lenghty menu, I tried deleting pages and working with a 3-pages menu and it’s the same – 3 empty boxes in the menu. I am attaching a pic for you.

Help 🙂

many thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  noasanvaruna.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, paste your site url here please, I will check it later,
    Thank you

noasanvaruna
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please first check the files error on attached image. also, I do not think you bee theme on the right file dir, the default theme folder should be: http://paulvanesch.azurewebsites.net/wp-content/themes/bee
    Best

noasanvaruna
    Participant

noasanvaruna
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, here is the attached image.
    please try reinstall bee theme like this:
    1. unpack theme package
    2. upload the bee folder to http://paulvanesch.azurewebsites.net/wp-content/themes/ through ftp
    Best

noasanvaruna
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.