- August 9, 2013 at 1:47 am #552
I’m brand new to Fashionic and pretty new to WordPress generally. I want to create a gallery similar to the default page in your demo but it’s not clear to me how to do that. If I follow the doc and insert a gallery it’s the default WP gallery. Looking at the source for the demo page I see the thumbnails are with an unordered list. Is that hand coded or is there a method within the theme to support that that I’m missing?August 9, 2013 at 2:54 am #553
hi, please create your gallery page like this:
1. create a new page: pages/add new
2. page attributes/template: List page
3. page options/layout: Portfolio
4. gallery posts thumbnail scale: 1:1
5. category: gallery(every post in gallery category needed to be assigned a featured image)
6. block width: 120
7. the space between blocks: 20
8. content page width(columns): 8
if you want this page to be your front page, please do this:
2. Front page displays: a static page
3. front page: select your page name you created before
BestAugust 9, 2013 at 3:16 am #554
thanks for the quick response! That has me going in the right direction.January 13, 2014 at 5:37 am #2053
How can I create a Homepage with the Tumbir List Style?
MarukusuJanuary 13, 2014 at 10:14 am #2057
hi, create a hoempage with tumbnail list style like this:
1. create posts with gallery format and assign a featured image.
2. cteate a page with list template and layout set to ‘portfolio’
3. menu: settings/reading, set front page to the page you created step 2
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.