- May 11, 2015 at 2:26 pm #7232
Please see screenshot. I tried sending a test message via contact form. It works fine, but how do i change WordPress to something else? Also, the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to something else?
One more thing is, how do I change the lightbox icons to text ? My client unfortunately needs “Fullscreen” as text and “Close” as text instead of icons. Is that possible?May 12, 2015 at 3:39 am #7235
1. Please follow:
– download the file, unzip it
– edit it, change your mail address: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d19m7eipmyx1t3c/QQ20150512-2.jpg?dl=0
– login FTP, go to: themes/center/functions/pagebuilder/module/
– upload / replace: contact-form.php
2. Find the css in theme folder:
wp-content ▸ themes ▸ center ▸ styles ▸ skin ▸ default-skin.css
You could change it as you want: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7wupdqchy7kss8l/QQ20150512-1.jpg?dl=0May 18, 2015 at 8:35 am #7302
Could you also tell me how to change the black background of lightbox to white and invert all the lightbox buttons including the navigation?May 19, 2015 at 12:52 am #7307
the css for background white:
The icons are images, it need changed by ps:
wp-content ▸ themes ▸ center ▸ styles ▸ skin ▸ default-skin.png and default-skin.svg
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.