Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Home Page Loading Issue / Home Page Logo Issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rabineau 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rabineau
    Participant

I am having an issue with the home page loading after visiting a portfolio page.

When you click on a portfolio image from my home page and then try to return to the home page using the browsers back button, it will get stuck on the loader. IF you return using the home link from the nav bar there is not a loading issue. I have this issue on Firefox and Safari but not on Chrome.

Also, I have had an issue with my logo being off center when the home page initially loads on safari. Firefox and Chrome are fine. I did see a solution under another thread but that edit looks to be already implemented in the version I have.

In case it helps here are the versions I am running.

OSX
    Firefox 33.1.1
    Safari 8.0 (10600.1.25)
    Google Chrome 38.0.2125.122

Thank you for your help!

rabineau
    Participant

It looks like my website got left off of the last post. Here it is.

http://www.christopherrabineau.com

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI, sorry for the trouble, the quick fix:

1) download the js file, replace ../wp-content/themes/theone/js/custom.theme.js by FTP

2) change line 525 of ../wp-content/themes/theone/style.css as:
    -webkit-animation:logoAnimationUnzip 1s ease normal none ;

Please clean the browser cache(or open private window) before test.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  BWSM.

rabineau
    Participant

I replaced the custom theme js and all the pages on my site are now off. I can be more specific if you like, but I think if you look at the site you will be able to see something is wrong right away. I tested it on chrome safari and firefox it look the same on all of them. I did clear my caches too. I tried to get it back to the way it was before but it won’t go back either. I want to get it back to the way it used to look, just being able to use the browsers back button to go back to the home page with out it being stuck.

The logo fix did work though, thank you.

Thank you.

rabineau
    Participant

Quick update. I have been trying a few different things to see what is happening and the file you gave me to download works perfect. When I put in the code to keep the logo centered it breaks the site. So I need something different for that.

Thanks!

BWSM
    Keymaster

If you have problem, plz let me know.

Best,Bwsm

rabineau
    Participant

The fix worked! Everything is working now, thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.