Home Forums Travel WordPress Theme Grid is missing

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raphnix 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

raphnix
    Participant

Hi, on my blog http://www.abenteuer-reise.net I changed the background slider images and somehow the grid (the black diagonal lines on top of the background image) is missing. The grid shortly shows up during a post is loaded.

Many thanks in advance!

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please open file functions.php and find line 19(or about, this line is for register script jquery), change it to this:
    wp_register_script('jquery', "http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.8.3.min.js?ver=1\", false, null);
    Best

Johnny
    Participant

Rember to remove the last backslash in scripts above.

raphnix
    Participant

Hi, see below how the code looks like in my php. What part of the code shall I replace by the jquery code given by your last post?

If I change the bold part into your code, wordpress collapses. Also if I add the code above the bold part, wordpress also collapses…

Thanks

function ux_frontend_js()
    {

wp_register_script( ‘jquery183’, ‘http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.8.3.min.js’, ‘jquery’,”1″, true );
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-infinitescroll’, get_template_directory_uri().’/js/jquery.infinitescroll.min.js’, ‘jquery’,”1″, true );
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-galleria’, get_template_directory_uri().’/js/galleria-1.2.7.min.js’, ‘jquery’, “1.2.7”, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-galleria-theme’, get_template_directory_uri().’/js/themes/classic/galleria.classic.min.js’, ‘jquery’, “1”, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-comments-ajax’, get_template_directory_uri().’/js/comments-ajax.js’, ‘jquery’, “1.3”, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-prettyphoto’, get_template_directory_uri().’/js/prettyPhoto.js’, ‘jquery’, “3.1”, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-main’, get_template_directory_uri().’/js/main.js’, ‘jquery’, “1”, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-map-load-ggserver’, ‘http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false’, ‘jquery’, “1”, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-jqueryuimap’, get_template_directory_uri().’/js/jquery.ui.map.js’, ‘jquery’, “1”, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-player’, get_template_directory_uri().’/js/mediaelement-and-player.min.js’, ‘jquery’, “3.1”, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-backslider’, UX_LOCAL_URL.’/js/jquery.backslider.min.js’, ‘jquery’, “1.1”, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-functions’, UX_LOCAL_URL . ‘/functions/include_function.js.php’, ‘jquery’, ‘1.4.5’, true);
    wp_register_script( ‘ux-jqeasy’, UX_LOCAL_URL.’/js/jquery.easing.1.3.js’, ‘jquery’, “1.3”, true);

wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery183’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-jqeasy’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-infinitescroll’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-player’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-galleria’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-galleria-theme’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-comments-ajax’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-backslider’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-prettyphoto’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-main’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-map-load-ggserver’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-jqueryuimap’ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘ux-functions’ );

}

raphnix
    Participant

got it! It’s all working fine… (the backslash!!!)… and I also had to change this part

wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery183′ );
    into
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery′ );

However, another problem appeared now: In the gallery view, the description of my images doesn’t show up any more below the text (see before and after screenshots)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  raphnix.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, could you please leaving you site admin login info here through private message(check option ‘Set as private reply’)? I will fix this issue from backend.
    Thank you

raphnix
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, have fixed the issue.
    Best

raphnix
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.