Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Google maps not accurate or updated

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

celiapgt
    Participant

Hi, urmyfriend

The way Google maps are working thru the Google maps item is not accurate. I can see in Google Maps wepage the address I am interested, but not using the Google-map item from your theme.

How can you/I update the plugin (or whatever you are using)? It´s requiered an accurate address in contact form page.

Saludos,
    Celia

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please give me more details about your google map information, which location? and what is the accuate map?
    Thank you

celiapgt
    Participant

Dear urmyfriend,

These are the coordinates for the real place (in Google Maps it’s OK):

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bello,+Gallardo,+Bonequi+y+Garc%C3%ADa,+S.C./@19.3669656,-99.2630754,21z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1sAgust%C3%ADn+Manuel+Ch%C3%A1vez+1+Centro+de+Ciudad+de+Santa+Fe+01210+M%C3%A9xico,+D.F.!3m1!1s0x0:0x30e964148ab4b110

The address is:
    Agustín Manuel Chávez #1-001
    Centro de Ciudad de Santa Fe
    01210 México, D.F.

With your Maps plugin I cannot find it.

Saludos

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    the Map plugin is latest. you can try this:
    1. when you edit the google map module, addess please enter: Agustín Manuel Chávez 1 – 001, Col.
    2. when you cursor leave the inputbox, preview map will show. zoom it to the level what you want.
    3. click the position that you think it is accurate, marker will dropped there.
    4. set ‘Map Zoom’ to 20, and click ‘save’.
    Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.