Home Forums Travel WordPress Theme Gallery display switch

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nooriji 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nooriji
    Participant

Hi,

Fullscreen gallery: where can I change the starting condition of “gallery_tip display_switch” to off/false, so that it is available, but in the beginning not visible.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try this:
    open file js/main.js
    update line 333 from "left":'+=460', to "left":'+=0',

open single.php
    update line 80 from <div class="gallery_tip display_switch"> to <div class="gallery_tip display_switch_false">

Best

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  BWSM.

Nooriji
    Participant

Hi,

It’s great – the code works perfectly.

One small change is missing : The button in “galleria-image-nav” for the display switch needs to be clicked two times until the display switch appears.
    So the starting condition of this button needs to be changed accordingly.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I have check your main.js, you added codes with wrong place. they should be right after line 539 rather than line 825 and 826,
    Thank you

Nooriji
    Participant

Thanks for checking .. you were right. It was in the wrong line. Now it works perfectly.

For the future : It would be good to mention a short text block, where to add in between.
    Reason: Some text editors don’t provide line numbering or, like in my case, the main.js differs from the original one. That’s why I always had to check, which line you meant in the original file and then look for the same text block in my changed file. That’s why my mistake with the wrong position happened.

Thanks again – much appreciated.
    I think now customizing issues are solved – will drop some lines in TF about your excellent support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.