Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme FullWidth Wrap

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

dfgutierrez
    Participant

Hello, I’m trying to put a image as a background into a fullwith wrap, but it doesn’t work, I don´t know why the image is aligned to the right. Thanks for your help, here is the link,

dfgutierrez
    Participant

Sorry here is the link, Contact

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try enlarge the background image’s original size. for example, make it width to 1960px.
    Best

dfgutierrez
    Participant

I’ve been trying some options, 1960px image width, and even larger, but neither works. I think the fullwidth wrap isn´t really fullwidth for some reason, it looks like it´s aligned or having a border at the left, I realized that everything on that page is aligned at the same position, no matter which module I use, it always get that position, also I´ve trying into a new page and happened the same, thanks for a quick response.
    By the way, good theme, complete and functional.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I can not repeat the problem with my location machine. if you don’t mind please leaving you site admin account info here through private message(check option ‘Set as private reply’), I will check this from backend later,
    Thank you

dfgutierrez
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is a wired issue, i can not find it in my host. So i need to upload some files(http://d.pr/i/KLOZ) to your space for some testing. Could you plz leave your space ftp account through private message(check option ‘Set as private reply’)?

Or please download the attached file and unzip it, upload and replace it to your bee/js folder.

Best

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  BWSM.

dfgutierrez
    Participant

I’ve uploaded the file and ´ve tried again, it works, do you need the ftp password to do some more tests?. I saw another user with the same trouble, so if you want to do more test just let me know.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  dfgutierrez.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Yes, need not now. thanks 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  BWSM.

maxmoto
    Participant

maxmoto
    Participant

Hi I uploaded the adjusted javascript from post #2385 and this work fine now thanks!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi maxmoto / dfgutierrez ,

i have tested, thanks!

please download the attached file and unzip it again, upload and replace it to your bee/js folder again.

dfgutierrez
    Participant

ok Done, Thanks. Do I have to do something else?

susanfsu
    Participant

Hi there,

I was having the same issue with the Full Width Wrap, and uploaded the file you had in your custom.pagebuild-fix-fullwrap.zip file (which I downloaded from this thread).

It *sort of* works now, but only if I selected “Boxed” as my website layout — not Full Width.

Therefore, I cannot use Page Builder’s full width wrap to set a nice image as the background for the in-page full-width wrap. If I do, then it conflicts with the background shown in my Boxed site layout and just looks wrong.

Is there a way to do Full Width website layout + in-page full-width wrap with an image as the background?

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try this to add in-page full-width wap with background image:
    open file bee/functions/theme/theme-style.php and add below code at the bottom, change the url value to what you want:
    .fullwrap_moudle > .fullwidth-wrap {background-image: url(path/to/your/image.png)}
    Best

susanfsu
    Participant

Hi,

I did as you instructed, but it’s still not aligning properly. It seems to be right-aligning the body, and / or adding that white padding on the left. I’ve attached a screenshot.

Is there another setting I should update? Thanks very much for your continued help!

susanfsu
    Participant

here is that screenshot again

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, may be you should setting full-width layout? see attached image please,
    Thank you

susanfsu
    Participant

Hi, yes that screenshot that I sent in #2436 is the result that happens when I choose full-width layout, as you showed in your image. I still get the left padding.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, this theme has updated to version 1.5.2(fixed the full-width background image alignment issue), please login to themeforest.net and download the latest version.
    Thank you

susanfsu
    Participant

Hi,

When I try to upload the new version of Bee Theme, I get this error message:

Destination folder already exists. /home/content/28/4400828/html/10daysbali/wp-content/themes/bee/

Could you help me to understand the right steps to updating the theme?

Thank you so much!

Susan

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please refernece here to update the theme:
    http://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/reply-to-tristan-schaffer-goldman/#post-2532
    Best

DianaDj
    Participant

Hi,
    The boxed layout stopped working here. It was ok till yesterday. Please, help.
    Thank you,
    Diana

DianaDj
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please give me more details about your problem. I have checked your site http://kristeenkuria.com/wp2/ and find no problem.
    Best

DianaDj
    Participant

Hi, it was boxed layout with background pattern for boxed layout. Now it looks like it’s full width and the pattern is not visible. Boxed layout is still selected.
    Thank you,

Johnny
    Participant

hi, attaced image is you site home page screenshot, no problem. the boxlayout default width is 1220px.
    Best

DianaDj
    Participant

Hi, this looks right. I still can’t see the pattern on my side, though. Just cleaned the cache, any ideas what to do?
    Thanks a lot for your help.

DianaDj
    Participant

Hi, opened in Safari and it works. It was on Firefox before. Thank you.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, it works with firefox from my end, see attached image.
    Thank you

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.