Home Forums Center WordPress Theme Fullscreen toggle in lightbox does not work with music player script

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  findanish 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

findanish
    Participant

Hello,

The fullscreen toggle in lightbox does not work with music player script which I embedded in the footer.php page. Could you give me any solution to that please?

findanish
    Participant

I am using SCM player embedded in footer.php and it is causing a lot of problems. Could you please suggest me any music player that i can use with the theme where the player plays the song continuously between pages? Unfortunately my client needs a music player.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, please paste you page url again, I have removed it from old topic for security.

findanish
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

findanish
    Participant

Also,

Few portfolio images when trying to open in lightbox skip the lightbox completely and open entirely in the browser.

findanish
    Participant

Hello
    Any progress?

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI, I checked your site, it seems a conflict with the player, please make sure it firstly, stop other plugins change check it again. If there is the issue still, please try to change a player.

findanish
    Participant

Ok thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.