This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abs1034 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

abs1034
    Participant

Love the theme! but how do I get more than one category to show up on a list page? And I’ve checked the box for make items filterable but the only filter that shows up on the page is ‘all’ How do I get filters like the demo page with ‘design’ ‘photography’ etc.

http://www.uiueux.com/wp/fashionic/

Thanks a lot!

abs1034
    Participant

Ok, I got the different categories to come up by leaving ‘select a category’ blank on the list page but what do I do if I don’t want every type of category to show up? Like, I only want photography and art to show up on the gallery page not my notes and writings categories. Is there a way for only certain categories to show up to filter by?

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please do below steps:
    1. create a top category, add sub categories to it(for example, photography, art …)
    2. assignment your gallery posts to these sub categories
    3. create a page with ‘list page’ template, and category select the top category you created previous, check the option ‘enable filterable item’
    4. if you want this page show on front page, you can settings/reading/a static page/front page: select the page you created step 3
    Best

abs1034
    Participant

Thank you SO much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.