Home Forums Blogary WordPress Theme Featured Post modifications

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bjoernsn 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bjoernsn
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m facing some problems with the theme (maybe because I use WP 4.2.2), hope you can help me:

– the featured posts are not showing correctly (fixed images, no sliding to post 2 and 3, post 1 stays there) – WP 4.2.2 problem?
    – if I chose a category with more or less than three posts in it, the Featured Posts are not shown correctly (when I chose a category with more than three posts in it, there are shown 2 posts in the Featured Posts) – do I have to chose exactly 3 to make this work?
    – Is there at least a workaround for showing only three featured posts, even if I chose a category for this with more than three?
    – Can I chose the three NEWEST posts to be shown in the feature list automatically or do I have to declare them manually?

Thank you very much!

Bjoernsn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

– the featured posts are not showing correctly (fixed images, no sliding to post 2 and 3, post 1 stays there) – WP 4.2.2 problem?

It is not caused by 4.2.2, it is a occasional issue, it is fixed in latest version.
    The quick fix:
    – download the file, unzip it
    – login FTP, go to: themes/theone/js/
    – upload / replace: custom.theme.js

– if I chose a category with more or less than three posts in it, the Featured Posts are not shown correctly (when I chose a category with more than three posts in it, there are shown 2 posts in the Featured Posts) – do I have to chose exactly 3 to make this work?

The feature would be shown 3 posts at least in a category, or it is not be shown.

– Is there at least a workaround for showing only three featured posts, even if I chose a category for this with more than three?

yes

– Can I chose the three NEWEST posts to be shown in the feature list automatically or do I have to declare them manually?

There is not the option.

Best, Bwsm

Bjoernsn
    Participant

Works! Thanks for the support!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.