Home Forums Teddy WordPress Theme exact dimension in pixel for background

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

blablavola
    Participant

Hello,
    could you gently tell me which is the precise size in pixel for a background image in the Teddy Theme?
    i’ve tried some of solution, but, in a certain way, theme always resize the image hight and cut a piece of image that i need to be visible.
    Moreover, seeing your preview mode in theme forest, i’ve noticed that u leave a free space of background before the first post. how can i make that too? is it possible to decide an amount of background’s space to keep clear before posts in the homepage start?

thank u.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  blablavola.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, paste your site url with issue you menstioned, I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

blablavola
    Participant

sorry, is still on MAMP local Host…just can’t give u the URL, but maybe i found right height dimension in 685px 🙂
    hope in multiple of 685px too, for example 1370px…have to try.

Another question. How can i create curtain Menu? i Mean, i create a page as “Specials” and i want to put under “Specials” a sub-page like “specials1” and like a curtain menu will be shown as the mouse pass over “specials” menu on homepage…Is it possible? from preview of the theme seems so, but i can’t find the way to realize that…

Thx so much for your help! (and sorry for my bad english)

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, quick fix the menu issue, please open you file teddy/functions.php find this line function CustomEnqueueScripts(){ and add below code right after it:

wp_deregister_script('jquery');
    wp_register_script('jquery', "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js", false, null);
    wp_enqueue_script('jquery');

menu with submenus should be setting ok in backend,
    Best

blablavola
    Participant

i’ve tried, but it doesn’t works. if I add the string to the code, all the system collapse and local host doesn’t works anymore.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, could you please leaving your site login info here trough private message(check option ‘set as private reply’), I will update the file for you later,
    Thank you

blablavola
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I have check you site http://dasflugn2.com/, but not find issues you mentioned. what’s the browser you used? and what’s the window size in pixel? could you please send the screenshot to my email?(sweethome.shanghai[at]gmail.com),
    Best

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try this:
    open file functions.php and find this line: wp_enqueue_style('teddy-retina');, comment it(add // at the beginning) or remove it.
    Any problem please let me known.
    Best

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.