Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Customized page builder modules

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  celiapgt 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

celiapgt
    Participant

First, great theme! Very flexible and fast.

I need to specify individualized CSS rules for several modules (same kind of modules). How can I differentiate among them. The HTML code that is rendered only uses CSS classes, but not id. How can I add such “function” in code?

Thanks for your kind attention.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, could you please tell me more details info about ‘differentiate modules’? leaving here a page url and show me what are elements you want to distinguish would be better,
    Best

celiapgt
    Participant

Sure, urmyfriend. Thanks for answering me.

My main site is at: http://bgbg.mx/wordpress/

There you can see a slider in a separate full-width conatiner, and then another full-width-container with four modules: a) a full-width text module, then an icon box module with 7 elements, then a divider-with-text 1/4 width, and finally a carousel module 3/4 width.

A. CSS per element:

I want to have the seventh icon-box element to be centered.
      I want the slider to be closer to the next full-width container (the gap is too much for my needs, and what you see is the default spacing, with NO bottom nor upper margins set).
      I want some of the other icon-box elements to have special background or margins/paddings/fonts.
      I guess if I have a different id# (not class) for any element, I can easily change the CSS for that element.

B:(Something different from the title)
    How do I change the effect in icon-box, so on mouse hover, the icon flips AND changes color, instead of only changing color?

Best regards,

celiapgt
    Participant

The answer you give me will help me with some other examples that I have not buildt yet…

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    -add id for modules, open file functions/functions-view-module.php and find this:

<div class="<?php echo $span_width; ?> <?php echo $tab_type; ?> <?php echo $content_main; ?> <?php echo $slider_type; ?>" style=" <?php echo $span_style; ?>" data-module="true">
    update it to:
    <div id="<?php echo $id; ?>" class="<?php echo $span_width; ?> <?php echo $tab_type; ?> <?php echo $content_main; ?> <?php echo $slider_type; ?>" style=" <?php echo $span_style; ?>" data-module="true">
    -icon box flip effect, see attached image.
    Best

celiapgt
    Participant

Dear urmyfriend:

While I was making the change, I was sneaking on your code (in order to learn from it).
    I found the word “moudle” in several places.
    Is it mispelled for module, or you purposely defined it that way?

Just curious.

Best regards,

celiapgt
    Participant

Noticed the same for “ioconbox”, instead of iconbox?

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, sorry for the mispelled word, but the name and its style matched.(I can not find the word ioconbox).
    Thank you

celiapgt
    Participant

Thanks for your help!
    Sorry that I didn’t say that on time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.