Home Forums Arnold HTML Theme css

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gokce
    Participant

Hello ;

Thanks for the fast reply on the theme forrest and activate my account in here ; Usually I am not so bad in editing html;
    but theme is great and code is little bit confused for me I add “masonry-grid-show-text” and data-item-style=”image+text” for grid-stack wrap: and text now bellow the image but I have 2 problems 1- How can I change the
    size of the mouse over because image is now smaller and mouse over is come over to text too. 2 how can change the text color bellow the images now it is white on white..

I try two people for do this edits but both of them fail if you can suggest someone doing this customisations for me it is ok too.. basicly I am trying to do something like that https://www.dropbox.com/s/3x9gg3yzuxfyrc0/Screen_Shot_20170417_at_195000.png?dl=0

Thank you for your support and great work

retouchist

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please leave you page url
    I don’t understand this question, please give more tips.

1- How can I change the size of the mouse over because image is now smaller and mouse over is come over to text too.

What’ size you talked? the gap with image and text ?

Regards!

Bwsm

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please try to use the css to change the title color(question 2):

.grid-item-con-text-show h2,
    .grid-item-con-text-show a { color:#333; }

If still doesn’t work, please leave the page url, thanks!

ps: if it is on local host, please send the site zip file to uiueux@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.