Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Couldn't set up video portfolio

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bigthinkhead
    Participant

What I want to do is video portfolio with brick list page. I do love the brick list homepage. Is there any method to enter the video page after clicking the thumbnail??

I make 2 post of video which works fine, I also setup the featured image which you mention in the document is crucial for brick thumbnail.Putting it to category “test” as well. But the problems come

Q1: When I setup the imported “Portfolio Brick” page and preview it which sometimes shows “Image not found: http://youtu.be/rn6N9Fp03b4” with blank page. Couldn’t show any featured image and brick style

Q2: The preset “video list” shows both video I upload but not in decent brick style and not with my assigned featured image

Q3: I made a own page called “test brick video”. It not only fail to show video brick, but also show up the title in the page. How could I eliminate the title of “video list” and “test brick video” in the page? I follow the exact setting with regard to your template

Q4. I just update to 4.1, would it be possible for aside theme not compatible to 4.1??

Here’s my draft site, thx for your attention
    http://www.thinkbigproduction.com/

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI, the portfolio module is only shown portfolio type post, it can not be shown video post. It need that change the template:
    – login ftp, go to and find ..themes/aside/functions/pagebuilder/modules/portfolio.php
    – find the (3 places)
    'post-format-gallery'
    update to
    'post-format-gallery','post-format-video'

Aside is supported wp4.1.

Best, Bwsm

bigthinkhead
    Participant

Thx for your script it works now!

I also doing a page by revolution slider. However, I receive my hosting company who told me my revolution slider 4.6.0 need to be updated to 4.6.5 as it’s vulnerable to attacker. I couldn’t update it via my dashboard as it was a bundle with aside theme. How do I update to 4.6.5?

Cheers

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please check your mailbox.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.