Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Controlling width of posts in scrolling list

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

delgrundy
    Participant

The main reason I bought this theme is for the cool jagged look I saw in the preview where a couple of posts were wider and some were narrower in the scrolling post preview thing. Mine are all the same width. How do I control this? See attachment

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  BWSM.

BWSM
    Keymaster

If you use Wordperss theme, plz refer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccinl33oo50ezld/QQ20150618-6.jpg?dl=0

If you use HTML theme, plz add the inline style: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8mrmjyyparay4g/QQ20150618-5.jpg?dl=0

delgrundy
    Participant

I am sorry I did not see the thread dedicated to the WordPress theme. I am using the wordpress theme and do not have the block size input box on the standard post tab as shown in your graphic. Pls advise. Thank you!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  delgrundy.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please try to update to latest version.

delgrundy
    Participant

WP says I’m on the latest version with all my themes. On version 1.2.7 of Flowfolio see screenshot:

BWSM
    Keymaster

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm

delgrundy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

I installed a new version(v-1.2.8) on your wp-admin, the width option is shown. But some site settings will lost.

——

Or, you could fix on the old theme:

download the file, unzip it
    – login FTP, go to: themes/flowfolio/functions/
    – upload / replace: posttype folder

===========

FW: for site safety, plz remove the test account if issues soloved

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.