Home Forums Blogary WordPress Theme Content not loading

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  emiorellana 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

emiorellana
    Participant

I really love it but I’m having an awful time with the theme right now. The content in the homepage is not loading correctly (the only thing visible is the logo and the menu). And it´s completely random, because sometimes it loads right sometimes not. I have deactivated all the cache plugis and everything that could be messing up something. Can you help me? This is really bad for my company right now because people can be refreshing the page 5 or 6 times in every visit just to see the content.

I really need help with this. Thanks a lot.

Additional info:

http://www.xpressate.net
    Template is magazine.
    Show featured post is turned off.
    Category for list is all right.

Theme check shows me this:

WARNING: The theme uses the add_shortcode() function. Custom post-content shortcodes are plugin-territory functionality.
    WARNING: The flexible-width and fixed-width tags changed to fluid-layout and fixed-layout tags in WordPress 3.8. Additionally, the responsive-layout tag was added. Please change to using one of the new tags.
    WARNING: fwrite was found in the file functions/class/class-ux-captcha.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
    Line 113: fwrite( $fh, $code );
    Line 199: fwrite( $handle, ‘Order deny,allow’ . ‘\n’ );
    Line 200: fwrite( $handle, ‘Deny from all’ . ‘\n’ );
    Line 201: fwrite( $handle, ‘<Files ~ ‘^[0-9A-Za-z]+\\.(jpeg|gif|png)$’>’ . ‘\n’ );
    Line 202: fwrite( $handle, ‘ Allow from all’ . ‘\n’ );
    Line 203: fwrite( $handle, ‘</Files>’ . ‘\n’ );
    WARNING: fopen was found in the file functions/theme/wordpress-importer/parsers.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
    Line 415: $fp = $this->fopen( $file, ‘r’ );
    Line 641: function fopen( $filename, $mode = ‘r’ ) {
    Line 644: return fopen( $filename, $mode );
    WARNING: fopen was found in the file functions/class/class-ux-captcha.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
    Line 106: if ( $fh = @fopen( $answer_file, ‘w’ ) ) {
    Line 198: if ( $handle = @fopen( $htaccess_file, ‘w’ ) ) {
    WARNING: file_get_contents was found in the file functions/theme/wordpress-importer/parsers.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
    Line 66: $success = $dom->loadXML( file_get_contents( $file ) );
    Line 269: if ( ! xml_parse( $xml, file_get_contents( $file ), true ) ) {
    WARNING: file_get_contents was found in the file functions/theme/shortcode/tinymce/config.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
    Line 56: @$subject = file_get_contents($fontawesome_path);
    WARNING: file_get_contents was found in the file functions/theme/options/options-config.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
    Line 9: @$subject = file_get_contents($fontawesome_path);
    WARNING: file_get_contents was found in the file functions/class/class-ux-captcha.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
    Line 128: if ( @is_readable( $file ) && ( $code = file_get_contents( $file ) ) ) {
    WARNING: fclose was found in the file functions/theme/wordpress-importer/parsers.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
    Line 464: $this->fclose($fp);
    Line 659: function fclose( $fp ) {
    Line 662: return fclose( $fp );
    WARNING: fclose was found in the file functions/class/class-ux-captcha.php File operations should use the WP_Filesystem methods instead of direct PHP filesystem calls.
    Line 114: fclose( $fh );
    Line 204: fclose( $handle );
    REQUIRED: The theme uses the register_taxonomy() function, which is plugin-territory functionality.
    REQUIRED: The theme uses the register_post_type() function, which is plugin-territory functionality.
    REQUIRED: Found a Customizer setting that did not have a sanitization callback function. Every call to the add_setting() method needs to have a sanitization callback function passed.
    REQUIRED: screen_icon() found in the file functions/theme/wordpress-importer/wordpress-importer.php. Deprecated since version 3.8.
    Line 1032: screen_icon();
    REQUIRED: screen_icon() found in the file functions/class/class-ux-importer.php. Deprecated since version 3.8.
    Line 997: screen_icon();
    REQUIRED: screen_icon() found in the file functions/class/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php. Deprecated since version 3.8.
    Line 365: <?php screen_icon( apply_filters( ‘tgmpa_default_screen_icon’, ‘themes’ ) ); ?>
    Line 1490: screen_icon( apply_filters( ‘tgmpa_default_screen_icon’, ‘themes’ ) );
    REQUIRED: functions/theme/theme-options.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
    Line 7: add_menu_page(__(‘BLOGARY’,’ux’), __(‘BLOGARY’,’ux’), ‘administrator’, ‘the
    REQUIRED: functions/class/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
    Line 329: add_submenu_page(

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI,

Don’t worry, please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

emiorellana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI, I checked the wp-admin, the Page Template(magazine or blog list) should be set category as the screenshot in Page Options panel. I have set the category for “Home Magazine” page, it runs fine now.

FW: the post should be set featured image.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  BWSM.

emiorellana
    Participant

Thank you so much! You´re wonderful.

Just so be clear: My mistake was selecting multiple categories for the list in the Page Options panel? I can only select one category?

Once again thanks for the amazing support and patience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.