Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Common Page Builder Items

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Masterful
    Participant

Hi There,

I don’t know if this is possible and if not is more of a feature request. The page builder is fantastic and makes building pages very easy, plus the ability to save a layout and reuse it for various pages saves a lot of time. I was just wondering if it would be possible to have a common page builder item that when updated on one page would update throughout the site without having to update each and every page. If this is not possible would it be possible to allow a section of a page to be saved and then just that section imported into other pages.

An example of what I mean is on my site I have a block with 4 text boxes, one full width and 3 1/3 columns underneath as lists that mentions the areas we cover, I have recently expanded into a new area and so want to add it to the list, now this section is present on every page of the site, so having a simple way to update just that block and have it update on all the pages would be fantastic, or be able to update it on one page, then import just that block onto the other pages and delete the previous ones.

Would anything like this be possible or is it just too much work?

Regards,

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Masterful,

It is not possible for the current version. I think it is a great idea, we’ll carefully consider your proposal.
    Thanks.

Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.