Home Forums Teddy WordPress Theme Column feature not working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pahlavani 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pahlavani
    Participant

Hi!

I cannot get around the “column” feature. I try to make several columns (2 or 3) but it does not work. I can make one column to the left: [one_half] and the end bar [/one_half]

but no matter what I do a second column to the right does not appear: [one_half_last] and end bar [/one_half_last]

Can you please help me?

Best regards,
    Sana

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Sana, thank you for purchasing our theme

The half shortocde is used like:

[one_half] Dignissim pulvinar rhoncus, porttitor augue porta integer ultricies! Augue sed cursus lorem lacus pid magnis proin magna proin? Nascetur dictumst cum scelerisque purus nec. Pellentesque arcu adipiscing dapibus parturient enim ut adipiscing, porttitor nisi montes montes, proin vel, sagittis, pellentesque. Cum nisi eros facilisis nascetur habitasse hac odio. Sit dis. Aliquet, mid augue lectus porta et enim augue pellentesque ultricies! Platea odio tincidunt? A et amet, quis puru [/one_half] [one_half_last] Dignissim pulvinar rhoncus, porttitor augue porta integer ultricies! Augue sed cursus lorem lacus pid magnis proin magna proin? Nascetur dictumst cum scelerisque purus nec. Pellentesque arcu adipiscing dapibus parturient enim ut adipiscing, porttitor nisi montes montes, proin vel, sagittis, pellentesque. Cum nisi eros facilisis nascetur habitasse hac odio. Sit dis. Aliquet [/one_half_last]

If it is not work still, please reply your wp-admin by Set as private reply. I’ll check your site.

pahlavani
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Sana, you did not paste your wp-admin(Your site’s wp-admin: url,username and password)

For menu, did you select the menu in the option: http://d.pr/i/CZe7

pahlavani
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

I checked your website, 1) yes, the columns shortcode does not suit long article:
    I think you need a page build.I have installed Aqua Page Builder and Black Studio TinyMCE Widget in your site. You can try to edit a article by page build/Black Studio TinyMCE Widget.
    2) I did not find the menu messes up the whole layout. I don’t understand your question, could you paste a screenshot? I can check again.

Best

pahlavani
    Participant

Hi!
    I am SOOOOOO incredibly grateful for the Black Studio TinyMCE Widget that you installed! It’s PERFECT and exactly what I have been looking for. I really recommend it for those striving to get a magazine layout for their website.

I also worked out the menu error when I saw the print screen you posted last time.

You really are the best – million thanks!

/Sana

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.