Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Color problems and portfolio management

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mambo34 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

mambo34
    Participant

Hi,
    even if I change the color scheme the menù bar color, and the footer color don’t change.

I would like also to ask a question about the portfolio. In the demo of the default version, in the portfolio section are shown as many images as the different type of the portfolio layouts. In would like to use only the “masonry fullwidth” layout, and in the portfolio section of the main page show some images of the portfolio. Is it possible?
    Just to try to let explain it better, In the demo, each different image of the portfolio section link to a different portfolio article. I would like that the images that are shown in the portfolio section of the main page, link to only one portfolio article.

Thanks a lot,
    Federico

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI, thanks for using THEONE

– If you want to change footer bar colour, please change the Footer Bg Color ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/yccfyayajg9txyg/QQ20151007-2.jpg?dl=0 )

– Did you mean all images link to one article? Please try to use pagebuilder, insert Gallery module, set “image post” for “Image Source”, you need set some image format posts, set one link for them ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/slyj8n8ja5c2smx/QQ20151007-3.jpg?dl=0 )

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

mambo34
    Participant

I changed it but it doesn’t seem to work.
    And for the menù bar color?
    Thanks a lot

mambo34
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

mambo34
    Participant

And for the “gallery module”, is it possible to have it with the portfolio layout “masonry fullwidth”?

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI,

– please leave your site url 🙂

– If you talked the masonry layout, it is possible by “gallery module” (set “auto” for “Image Ratio”)

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

mambo34
    Participant

mambo34
    Participant

I tried what you suggested for my portfolio question, but there’s something that I am missing.
    Have I to use pagebuilder for the image post or in the main page of my website? Do I have to insert the “gallery module” in the image post or in the main page of my website? If you could re-explain it step by step I would be grateful
    Thanks a lot,
    Federico

BWSM
    Keymaster

– The theme path is wrong, there is not theone-main. Please login FTP, change the theme path:
    wp-content/themes/theone-main/theone/
    change as:
    wp-content/themes/theone/

Did you mean all images in masonry list linked to one article? Please make sure this question firstly. If is, I’ll create a demo page in your site. You’ll get it.

mambo34
    Participant

Yes, and I would like the article to be as the portfolio layout “masonry fullwidth”

mambo34
    Participant

In addition, how can I change the background color of the contact form?

BWSM
    Keymaster

BWSM
    Keymaster

In addition, how can I change the background color of the contact form?

Click setting of fullwidth wrap, edit background color in fullwidth wrap panel https://www.dropbox.com/s/5k9kiwyqsxasvei/QQ20151010-2.jpg?dl=0

mambo34
    Participant

Perfect for the demo page of the masonry. But I would like in addition to show in the “main page” a preview of some of the images that are shown in the “demo page” you have created. And that, if you are in the “main page” and you click on one of them, you are linked to the “demo page” you have created.
    Thanks a lot,
    Federico

BWSM
    Keymaster

Sorry, I really can’t understand your question.
    Did you mean want to the image link to another page (not lightbox)?

mambo34
    Participant

You have created a page that is called “test masonry fullwidth”, with the images that I want to show. But my website is based on the page called “homepage”. I would like to insert in the “homepage” a wrap in which insert some images, that if you click on them, they link to the “test masonry fullwidth”.

BWSM
    Keymaster

You could also insert same module(gallery) to homepage.

mambo34
    Participant

Yes, but in this way if I click on a image it opens a lightbox, while I want that when you click on a image you are redirected to a new page

mambo34
    Participant

I have almost 80 images to show. I would like in the “homepage” to show only 12 of them, and then, if you click on one of that 12 images:
    – or that a lightbox is opened that show all my 80 images
    – or that a new page is opened in which show all my 80 images

thanks a lot,
    Federico

BWSM
    Keymaster

– add a new page to show all images, get the page url (e.g. http://www.maxsalani.it/all-images/)

– add 12 Image format posts,
    1) set category, e.g.image-list,
    2) set link of all images page,
    3) set featured image for each posts.
    I have add one, refer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/408pawtst81k6z3/QQ20151012-2.jpg?dl=0

– re-edit the gallery module in “test masonry fullwidth” , change Image Source as “Image post”, choose category of the 12 image posts, e.g. image-list , refer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddyctlps1c3303g/QQ20151012-3.jpg?dl=0

mambo34
    Participant

Perfect! Just exactly what I needed!

Just one more little thing. Now, when I click on one of the 12 images that are in the “homepage”, it is opened the “test masonry fullwidth” only if I click with right mouse button, and select “open page in a new panel”. If I click with the left mouse button it is opened the lightbox which says “the image could not be loaded”

BWSM
    Keymaster

Yes, I found the issue, please fix it:

download the file, unzip it
    – login FTP, go to: themes/theone/functions/pagebuilder/modules/
    – upload / replace: gallery.php

It will be fixed next version.

mambo34
    Participant

Perfect! Really thanks a lot for your help!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.