October 6, 2015 at 8:50 pm #8521
even if I change the color scheme the menù bar color, and the footer color don’t change.
I would like also to ask a question about the portfolio. In the demo of the default version, in the portfolio section are shown as many images as the different type of the portfolio layouts. In would like to use only the “masonry fullwidth” layout, and in the portfolio section of the main page show some images of the portfolio. Is it possible?
Just to try to let explain it better, In the demo, each different image of the portfolio section link to a different portfolio article. I would like that the images that are shown in the portfolio section of the main page, link to only one portfolio article.
Thanks a lot,
FedericoOctober 7, 2015 at 1:40 am #8525
HI, thanks for using THEONE
– If you want to change footer bar colour, please change the Footer Bg Color ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/yccfyayajg9txyg/QQ20151007-2.jpg?dl=0 )
– Did you mean all images link to one article? Please try to use pagebuilder, insert Gallery module, set “image post” for “Image Source”, you need set some image format posts, set one link for them ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/slyj8n8ja5c2smx/QQ20151007-3.jpg?dl=0 )
Bwsm – uiueux.com
October 7, 2015 at 6:05 pm #8546
I changed it but it doesn’t seem to work.
And for the menù bar color?
Thanks a lotOctober 7, 2015 at 6:06 pm #8547This reply has been marked as private.October 7, 2015 at 9:37 pm #8549
And for the “gallery module”, is it possible to have it with the portfolio layout “masonry fullwidth”?October 8, 2015 at 12:48 am #8550
– please leave your site url 🙂
– If you talked the masonry layout, it is possible by “gallery module” (set “auto” for “Image Ratio”)
Bwsm – uiueux.com
October 8, 2015 at 9:03 pm #8556This reply has been marked as private.October 8, 2015 at 11:05 pm #8558
I tried what you suggested for my portfolio question, but there’s something that I am missing.
Have I to use pagebuilder for the image post or in the main page of my website? Do I have to insert the “gallery module” in the image post or in the main page of my website? If you could re-explain it step by step I would be grateful
Thanks a lot,
FedericoOctober 9, 2015 at 1:51 am #8560
– The theme path is wrong, there is not theone-main. Please login FTP, change the theme path:
– Did you mean all images in masonry list linked to one article? Please make sure this question firstly. If is, I’ll create a demo page in your site. You’ll get it.October 9, 2015 at 7:22 pm #8572
Yes, and I would like the article to be as the portfolio layout “masonry fullwidth”October 9, 2015 at 7:59 pm #8573
In addition, how can I change the background color of the contact form?October 10, 2015 at 1:09 am #8577This reply has been marked as private.October 10, 2015 at 1:16 am #8578
In addition, how can I change the background color of the contact form?
Click setting of fullwidth wrap, edit background color in fullwidth wrap panel https://www.dropbox.com/s/5k9kiwyqsxasvei/QQ20151010-2.jpg?dl=0October 10, 2015 at 10:14 am #8591
Perfect for the demo page of the masonry. But I would like in addition to show in the “main page” a preview of some of the images that are shown in the “demo page” you have created. And that, if you are in the “main page” and you click on one of them, you are linked to the “demo page” you have created.
Thanks a lot,
FedericoOctober 10, 2015 at 1:44 pm #8592
Sorry, I really can’t understand your question.
Did you mean want to the image link to another page (not lightbox)?October 10, 2015 at 10:54 pm #8596
You have created a page that is called “test masonry fullwidth”, with the images that I want to show. But my website is based on the page called “homepage”. I would like to insert in the “homepage” a wrap in which insert some images, that if you click on them, they link to the “test masonry fullwidth”.October 11, 2015 at 5:49 am #8598
You could also insert same module(gallery) to homepage.October 11, 2015 at 10:37 am #8600
Yes, but in this way if I click on a image it opens a lightbox, while I want that when you click on a image you are redirected to a new pageOctober 11, 2015 at 12:57 pm #8601
I have almost 80 images to show. I would like in the “homepage” to show only 12 of them, and then, if you click on one of that 12 images:
– or that a lightbox is opened that show all my 80 images
– or that a new page is opened in which show all my 80 images
thanks a lot,
FedericoOctober 12, 2015 at 1:31 am #8602
– add a new page to show all images, get the page url (e.g. http://www.maxsalani.it/all-images/)
– add 12 Image format posts,
1) set category, e.g.image-list,
2) set link of all images page,
3) set featured image for each posts.
I have add one, refer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/408pawtst81k6z3/QQ20151012-2.jpg?dl=0
– re-edit the gallery module in “test masonry fullwidth” , change Image Source as “Image post”, choose category of the 12 image posts, e.g. image-list , refer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddyctlps1c3303g/QQ20151012-3.jpg?dl=0October 12, 2015 at 2:37 am #8603
Perfect! Just exactly what I needed!
Just one more little thing. Now, when I click on one of the 12 images that are in the “homepage”, it is opened the “test masonry fullwidth” only if I click with right mouse button, and select “open page in a new panel”. If I click with the left mouse button it is opened the lightbox which says “the image could not be loaded”October 12, 2015 at 6:56 am #8604
Yes, I found the issue, please fix it:
– download the file, unzip it
– login FTP, go to: themes/theone/functions/pagebuilder/modules/
– upload / replace: gallery.php
It will be fixed next version.October 12, 2015 at 4:08 pm #8608
Perfect! Really thanks a lot for your help!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.