Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Color Options

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fogdart 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

AMGT
    Participant

I am unable to change to any color from the color options in the theme options menu. Else the theme seems to be installed perfectly. Any thoughts? I can share my password should if you can have a quick look.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please send me you site url and admin account info as private, I will check it for you.
    thank you.

AMGT
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I have changed some color settings using chrome(google broswer), all become effective. attaced file is an example.
    please using chrome to have a try, thank you.

AMGT
    Participant

Thanks for attending it.

Unfortunately it still does not work. For example I set the menu BG color to be rgb(89,74,66) but it shows up as the default color of the template. Same with all the other color options. Everything stays at the default template colors. Testing on Chrome and Firefox.

Please help!

Johnny
    Participant

your setting already effective. see attached image please.

AMGT
    Participant

Working Now. Please ignore my earlier comment.

Many Thanks. BTW, how do I add custiom fonts

Johnny
    Participant

add custom fonts here:
    1.appearance/edito/options.php
    2.find “‘faces’ => array(”
    3.add your custom font like this: ‘Baskerville’ => ‘Baskerville’,
    good luck

Paolo Simonetti
    Participant

I’m having the same problem about theme color option.
    Colors don’t change, even if :
    – i view the homepage with chrome and firefox
    – every time i clear the cache, cookies, everything in both browsers
    – i tried to change the background of navigation menu, then i checked the menu source with chrome, the background setting in the element “#navi ui li a” it remains the default one “rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)” even if i try to change it on menu “bg color” option

could you help me? šŸ™‚ thanks

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please get more detial info or site url? I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

Paolo Simonetti
    Participant

Paolo Simonetti
    Participant

Johnny
    Participant

hi, have fix your site files. now theme options taken effect. check it please,
    Best

fogdart
    Participant

Having the same problem with trying to change the menu colors from red to any other color.
    http://59a.5bc.myftpupload.com/
    Please advise.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi fogdart,
    Please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) and ftp as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get the latest version information.

fogdart
    Participant

fogdart
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Having the same problem with trying to change the menu colors from red to any other color.

I fixed it, please check screenshot

BWSM
    Keymaster

Also, Iā€™m noticing when I try to create a gallery, all that shows up is a small white box in the place where the post usually would be on the main page.

I have created a demo post “gallery post demo” in your site. please upload the images from computer in the gallery post.

fogdart
    Participant

I see the posted pic as the answer to the color question. The problem is that when I use the color picker, no change is kept. Please advise.

fogdart
    Participant

Alright, i see that the color picker makes it so that you don’t press the enter key.
    NOW – on the gallery post – I see that the problem is that when I edit that sample that you uploaded and try to change it, that the pictures aren’t added when using the upload/images button. they are put in the body of the post, but not above in the “Images uploaded to this post” box. And that’s when it turns into a small white box.

What is the solution? How do I create a gallery that functions from the moment I push the “new” post button?

BWSM
    Keymaster

For gallery post, you need to upload the images from your computer (In other words, the images of gallery post must be uploaded to this post). you need not insert the images to post content.(screenshot)

fogdart
    Participant

ok, got it. thanks

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.