Home Forums Blogary WordPress Theme Clickable thumbnails

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

luisafonso
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like to have the image thumbnails clickable.
    I found that having only the post title clickable is not enough. People just don’t know how to open a post.
    My main page is using the Magazine template and I would like to make the top section (featured posts) and the main section thumbnails clickable.
    Thanks,
    Luis

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for using our theme

For the magazine layout:

above the line 873 of ../functions/interface/interface-functions.php
    <div class="magazine-unit-img-wrap " style="">
    add the code:
    <a title="<?php echo get_the_title(); ?>" href="<?php echo get_permalink(); ?>" style="position: absolute;z-index: 1;width: 100%;height: 100%;"></a>

BWSM
    Keymaster

For the feature posts:

above the line 37 of ../template/global/header.php
    <div class="top-unit-inn" style=" <?php echo $style; ?>">

add the code:
    <a title="<?php echo get_the_title(); ?>" href="<?php echo get_permalink(); ?>" style="position: absolute;left:0; top:0;z-index: 1;width: 100%;height: 100%;"></a>

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  BWSM.

luisafonso
    Participant

Thank you!

thehazertazer
    Participant

So helpful, thank you so much BWSM!

chinlaw
    Participant

Hi there,

Is it possible to make clickable thumbnails in blog list as well (not magazine layout)?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, I am not clear, could you give more tips (better paste a screenshot for the clickable area)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  BWSM.

chinlaw
    Participant

Hi there,

Oh i’m sorry.. Here is the link of the website: http://www.revealmystyle.com/
    I mean the photos on the homepage. Not the featured images, but the images of the posts if you scroll down.

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI, it was fixed in latest version, please download the latest version on themeforet.net, get and replace the ../functions/interface/interface-functions.php (note: better backup your origin interface-functions.php firstly)

Best Bwsm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.