Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Changing css in appearance -> custom css

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Filipemus 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Filipemus
    Participant

How come changes in appearance -> custom css disappear? I have changed color and font for text in a plugin through this custom css, simply by going to the css class already defined in custom css and editing color codes. Right after saving, it shows on the site, but when going back to or updating the custom css file my changes have disappeared and it’s back to the settings it had before.
    I have also made other changes in this file which stayed, so it doesn’t make sense, that this one keeps disappearing.

Regards,
    Mette

BWSM
    Keymaster

The appearance -> custom css is not part of Bee theme, it comes from some plugin? Did it work before? What did you do recently? install another plugin? maybe they conflict.

Filipemus
    Participant

no don’t think we installed another plugin, but we have had someone working a lot on customization. However, I found another way to change it by inserting in bee child theme so it overwrites existing style, and this works. So this should be fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.