Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Changing Background color -Portfolio Brick –

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jaime2101
    Participant

Hi,

I am having some trouble trtying to change the background color of the portfolio brick template at my homepage. I would like to change the grey color you see at this image:

I have tryed with every single color from the schemes settings tab but none of them could change that. Also tryed to find it via inspector without any result.

Hope you could help me to change that, because it is also used at the mobile site menu bar, and it wont let my menu items to show beacause they are also grey:

Thamks in advance.

jaime2101
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi James,

I checked your site, I found the grey colour was changed?

Best Bwsm

jaime2101
    Participant

No it is not! It still there, under the brick grid, covered by the portfolio posts. Try to reduce the nav window to see the mobile design and go to one of the menus, the grey is still there. Please help me to quit that color or just turn it to #ffffff.

Thanks in advance,

James

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi James,

I checked again, did you set a background colour of fullwidth wrap in homepage? I removed it.

FW, I think the grey colour is set on body tag, please paste the css in Custom Css:

body { background-color:#fff; }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.