Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Change logo when full navigation is in view ("header-slide-down" class added)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixel 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pixel
    Participant

Hi,

I want to change the logo on the site when the main navigation is activated.

So essentially there would be one logo that appears straight away in the grey square, but when the full navigation is activated (class “header-slide-down” added), I want to change the logo to a longer one, “PIXEL KICKS”.

I’ve added some code in “custom.theme.js” which nearly works perfect, but the logo starts changing too soon. Can you help identify what I need to add to make the X change to “PIXEL KICKS” only when the full-width navigation has fully appeared? Currently it starts changing inside the small grey square.

Here’s the amended code:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45135146/custom.theme.zip

Thanks.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi pixel, the custom code is not included in our support service. You could try to use the setTimeout for your code.

Best,Bwsm

pixel
    Participant

Ok thanks. Thats no problem, I’ll have another try myself and maybe open a Stackoverflow thread.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.