Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme change bkgd color

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ainnefang
    Participant

Hi,
    1) i would like to make the menus bar on top translucent in theme 06
    2)i would also like to change the background color Grey (shown below) to translucent

can you please help me indicate where i should go and change it?

Thank you so much!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  ainnefang.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Welcome, please add the css code to custom css box in theme option(Theone tab in wp-admin)
    .headerbg { background-color: rgba(82, 85, 80, 0.3); }

You could get the rgba color value in the link http://www.css3maker.com/css-3-rgba.html

Best,Bwsm

ainnefang
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for the reply. i still have two questions.

1) where i can find this custom css box under theme option? please see below for my wp window
    2) i also want to change the opening background grey under the white logo box to translucent. shown below.

Thank you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

1) plz check screnshot1 and screnshot2

2) plz add the css code to custom css box

.headerbg,#logo-loading,.site-loading-logo  { background-color: rgba(82, 85, 80, 0.3); }
    .site-loading-logo { height: 120px;line-height: 120px;}

ainnefang
    Participant

sorry. both didn’t work…..

please have a look vvipclub.ca

Thanks!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please try to change the custom css code as:

body.page #header.menu-default-hide,.headerbg,#logo-loading,.site-loading-logo  { background-color: rgba(82, 85, 80, 0.3)!important; }
    .site-loading-logo { height: 120px;line-height: 120px;}

If it doesn’t work still, plz leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) by private reply, I’ll login to check it.

ainnefang
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, it is ok now 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  BWSM.

ainnefang
    Participant

lol the first one :header works!! Thanks!

what about the second one? about the loading page bkgd behind the white logo cute shown below. how should i change that to translucent?
    and i found that the grey loading color didn’t cover all of the screen, it left a small space at bottom.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Because you choose white as header background(the loading bg color is header bg color). You can’t see white on white as translucent effect, so set the logo bg color another color, like.
    #logo-loading,.site-loading-logo { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7)!important; }

I am not clear 2nd question. What’s the means “didn’t cover all of the screen”? Could you plz give more details?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.