Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Categories portfolio and blog interaction

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tmsignco 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tmsignco
    Participant

Hello, it looks like someone might have already asked this, but the responses were marked private.

I’m wanting to make a separate portfolio and blog section on my website however on the portfolio page builder there is no option that I can see to remove certain categories such as “blog” from the sortable list, so I end up getting an empty “blog” category button in the sortable list section of the portfolio, which I do not want.

Is there a way to remove certain categories from the portfolio sortable list so that when I post a blog and give it a category it does not show up in the portfolio button list?

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  tmsignco.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for using out theme

If you want to use filter in portfolio module. Please select a category(make sure there are sub-categories in this category ), the sub-categories of category you selected will shown as filter label. Base on the screenshot, it seems the category is not selected, so all categories are shown.

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

tmsignco
    Participant

Great, thank you very much for the help! The sub-categories was what I was missing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.