Home Forums Travel WordPress Theme Can't load pictures in a gallery post….

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

samuel elling
    Participant

Hi,

All is in the title :
    I can’t load pictures in order to create a new gallery post. When I click the box “Upload/edit images”, I make my selection but when I click add, pictures doesn’t appear….

Thank you a lot

Best regards

Sam

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    After you click the button ‘upload/edit images’, insert media dialog box will be shown. while using tab ‘Upload Files’, there is no problem; while using tab ‘Media Library’, if the option (below the tab name) not set to ‘Uploaded to this post’, there will occur the issue you mentioned. please set the option to ‘Uploaded to this post’ and try again.
    Best

samuel elling
    Participant

Hi,

Thx you very much, but pictures are already in my wordpress library and I would like use them from it and not upload them again (I’m traveling and the internet speed is difficult to find). Is that possible?
    Thx

Regards

Sam

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    sorry about this. the gallery post can not select images belongs to other posts. so, upload images to it or select images belongs to it.
    Thank you

janokary
    Participant

Oh That explains it all. So if I deleted a post where I uploaded some images and I want to make a new one, with those images, I have to upload them again?
    Any db tweak?

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I am afraid that you will upload them again with this case. I have not done anything about db tweak ever, but you can try.
    Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.