Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Brick site – can I add pictures to my bricksite portfolio, that is not from post

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

trinenor
    Participant

I would like to use the bricksite portfolio layout as my homepage. In order to create a strong visuel homepage, I would like to be able to add extra images, that are not related to a blogpost (thumbnail) Is this possible?
    Or alternatively, can I have several pictures from one post appearing on the bricksite (ie not only the thumbnail)
    Hoping for a reply as soon as possible, so I can get online with this great now layout!
    BR Trine

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, sorry about this. showing post’s thumbnail in brick list is the original design. I do not think there is a easy way to showing more images of a post in brick list.
    Thank you

trinenor
    Participant

Ok thanks… Thats a real bummer. The brick list is great as a homepage to create a strong visuel page. But it would be perfect, if you could make it from selected images, and not just from posts.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    As an alternative, you could try this:
    1. add a new page, choose pagebuilder editor;
    2. add a module ‘Gallery’, click ‘edit’ button
    3. ‘image source’ select ‘Library’ and Choose Image from Library at the bottom.
    Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.