Home Forums Fashionic WordPress Theme Breakpoints of responsive Design

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xurubo93
    Participant

Is there a way of changing the breakpoints of the design? I would like to have the landscape-view of my iPhone to be identical to the portrait-view of my iPad, so it would be useful to have width-ranges defined at which the sidebar is shown or not.

cheers

Johnny
    Participant

hi, could you please give me more details, I am not sure what about your exactly means, how about iphone portrait-view and ipad landscape-view? which with sidebar or not?
    Thank you

xurubo93
    Participant

Hi, i just wanted to make sure, that the sidebar is not shown when I use the tablet in portrait-view.

You are using fixed values in functions/include_custom_style.php beginning in line 425:

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 959px) {
    		.sidebar_right{ display:none }
    		#content.content_wrap{ margin-right:0; }
    		#respond #author,#respond #email,#respond #url,.contactform input,.contactform input.website{ width:346px; float:none; }
    		#respond textarea,.contactform textarea{ width:346px}	

}.......

It would be nice to have this values as variables, in order to be able to customize the width and max-width at which the site breaks.

I could make the changes in this file on my own, but i have to take care when I am implementing future updates of your theme.

cheers

Johnny
    Participant

Cool, you are an ace. I don’t think there be huge changes on this when version update.
    Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.