Home Forums Air WordPress Theme BM Slider speed & autoplay + images quality

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LaFigue
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with the BM slider.
    I want to increase the time of transition because it’s too speed for me. I change the initial 0.5s transition to a 1s transition in the custom CSS but it didn’t work. How can i do ?

I also want the slider the go back to the first slide at the end of the last slide but i don’t know how to do it. Any idea ?

Last problem, the images quality automatically decreasing when i upload it online. How can i stop this ? Because my thumbnail pictures have a very poor quality even as the pictures have initially a very good quality.

Thanks for your help.

Jules

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try to change the speed value in js/custom.theme.js
    owl carousel slider speed

I also want the slider the go back to the first slide at the end of the last slide but i don’t know how to do it. Any idea ?

Sorry, I don’t understand this question. The default setting is loop(see the demo), it isn’t loop on your page? Could you leave you page url?

Last problem, the images quality automatically decreasing when i upload it online. How can i stop this ?

Which template you use? Better leave the page url, thanks!

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

AmyD
    Participant

Hi! I also need to adjust the speed of the slider. In my JS folder, I don’t see a custom.theme.js. Has the file been renamed? Also, I have my BM slider set to loop as well, but it does not do so.

Thanks!
    Amy

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Amy,

It is not renamed. Please check again: /wp-content/themes/air-theme/js/custom.theme.js
    Set loop to refer: https://themeforest.net/item/air-lightweight-portfolio-photography-wp-theme/17533013/comments?page=3&filter=all#comment_16705741

p.s.
    If you want to slide duration, please use the option:
    autoplayTimeout:1000,
    Refer: https://owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/demos/autoplay.html
    1000 = 1s

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.