Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Blog Sort Order

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  woods950 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

woods950
    Participant

I’m trying to get my blog page to show the most recent posts at the top; however, the order won’t change no matter what options I choose in the blog module. I got it to work in my carousel on the homepage; however, it won’t work for the blog module.

http://fuelcincinnati.org/givebackcincinnati/news/

thank you for your help.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please reomve you old blog module and add a new one with order by date decending for update the module,
    Best

woods950
    Participant

I deleted the list and added a new one with ‘Order by Date’ and ‘Desc’; however, I’m getting the same result.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please login to themeforest site and download the lastest version of bee theme for a try, any problem please let me known,
    Thank you

woods950
    Participant

Updated, but still not working properly. It appears the Standard List for the ‘Blog’ module reordering isn’t working on my site. I’ve tried the Masonry layout and it worked, but this style unfortunately doesn’t work for my client.

woods950
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same problem with the Latest Post List.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, may be your database did not updated, so please try trash the page/post and create a new one,
    Thank you

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please ignore my previous reply. in the module, if you select a category, the order will works. so please manage create a root category to resolve the problem. for example, create a root category named ‘all’, others such as ‘general’, ‘event’, ‘program’ as its sub categories, then in the module you can select ‘all’ as category.
    Best

woods950
    Participant

Great. Makes sense and I’ll be sure to info the client on this. Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.