Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Blog post image link to post

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tmsignco 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tmsignco
    Participant

Hello,

I’m looking for help linking the featured image on blog posts in the “standard” type post to link to the post rather than opening the image. Currently as it’s set up the only way to get to the post itself is to click on the title. Is it possible to make clicking the image associated with the post link to the actual post? Thank you.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hello,

login FTP, go to:
    themes/theone/functions/pagebuilder/modules/

edit the blog.php by a code editor, find

line 527:
    <a class="lightbox ux-hover-wrap" href="<?php echo $thumb_src_full[0]; ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>">
    update to:
    <a class="ux-hover-wrap" href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>">

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

tmsignco
    Participant

Sorry I was confusing my terms as far as the blog style vs the post style.
    This code works perfect when I am in the “standard” blog style, however I’m wondering where I can change the code to act in a similar way when I’m in the “Masonry list”. Thank you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

in same file themes/theone/functions/pagebuilder/modules/blog.php:

line 302:
    <a href="<?php echo $thumb_src_full[0]; ?>" class="lightbox isotope-list-a-of-img" rel="post<?php the_ID(); ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>">

<a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" class="isotope-list-a-of-img" rel="post<?php the_ID(); ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>">

tmsignco
    Participant

Awesome, that works like a charm, thank you!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.