Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Blog Page Featured Image Height

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

STrajkovski
    Participant

How do I control the height of the featured image for each blog post preview on the default blog page? At the moment, a small portion of each image is cropped off. I need to make the container slightly taller.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try update styles/pagebuild.css line 1683 or about:
    .blog-item-img{...height:200px;...}
    to
    .blog-item-img{...height:auto;...}
    Best

STrajkovski
    Participant

Thank you! That worked perfectly.

STrajkovski
    Participant

I have amended the abovementioned text to control the width of the overall size of the featured image in the standard blog page, but the image size is not changing. I’ve cleared the cache in my browser, but that didn’t seem to do anything. Any ideas? This is the text I have:

.blog-item-img{
    position:relative; width:500px; height:auto; margin:40px 0 20px; overflow:hidden;

STrajkovski
    Participant

Also, how do I remove the small ‘eye’ icon from the hover effect when passing over the featured image for each blog post?

BWSM
    Keymaster

I have amended the abovementioned text to control the width of the overall size of the featured image in the standard blog page, but the image size is not changing. I’ve cleared the cache in my browser, but that didn’t seem to do anything. Any ideas? This is the text I have:

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply.

Also, how do I remove the small ‘eye’ icon from the hover effect when passing over the featured image for each blog post?

Better leave the demo page url, i am not sure which module you used(Portfolio or gallery…).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.